Monday - Friday: 9:30am - 1:00pm | 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 8:30pm
12:00pm and 7:30pm
Sat, Nov 24th, 2018
GENERAL BODY MEETING
As required in the Temple Constitution, the General Body Meeting of the D/FW Hindu Temple Society is scheduled for Sunday, December 9th, 2018, at 1:00 P.M. in the Youth Center.
All Founder, Life and Regular Members of the Society are requested to attend this meeting. Attendance at the GB Meeting is strictly for the Members only
1. Prayer and approval of the minutes of the GB Meeting held on 6/10/2018
2. Welcome & Year-end report by the President.
3. Presentation of 2019 EC and BOT members
4. 2018 Financial & Audit Report
5. Presentation of Budget for Year 2019
6. Temple Expansion
7. Presentation of BOT/ EC Resolution
8. BOT Chairman’s comments
9. Vote of thanks and adjournment
1. Resolution for General Body about replacement of Temple Roof:
Background Info: Temple Management would like to request the installation
of new roof on the Main Temple as well as other premises on Temple
Campus. The Temple roof is leaking very badly, is very old and is in bad
shape all over. The leaks at several places are damaging the Temple’s internal
structure and also hurting the image of the Temple amongst the devotees.
Management Resolution (BOT & EC):
Temple Management (BOT & EC) request the General Body to authorize BOT
to replace the roof(s) and to get three bids, and to select appropriate contractor,
who would provide highest possible warranty with quality workmanship.
a) Members, please consider this as a formal invitation, in lieu of a separate mail.
b) Your presence and involvement in the General Body Meetings is vital to the
management in executing the affairs of the Society.
President 2018, D/FW Hindu Temple Society